Friday, May 2, 2008

The Past Week

The past week has been so freaking emotional. I mean when is it gonna stop. Thank goodness i only get really crazy one week out of the month. It's like everyday i'm reevaluating my life, my relationships, my feelings and thoughts. It seems that the evaluation changes every single time i do it too.

my bio-dad told my brother the other day that it was basically my responsibility to keep in touch with him...what a freaking douche bag! I mean it's not like he has EVER taken the role of any kind of parent. Not even a shitty parent. So, it should not have surprised me but i guess it was just another slap in the face or realization that he doesn't care about his own daughter. UGH!!!!!

So, i have been toying with the idea of moving back to Tennessee at the end of the year but after careful consideration and lots of talks that really just end up going round and round, i have decided that it's not the best thing for me. Now, i say this with caution because i basically change my mind every five seconds. So, that leads me right back to Chicago but i'm gonna do a year of school here in Florida and then in May move up there. Kind of like a birthday present to myself. :)

I better stop writing before i go and start thinking and analyzing again. My blood sugar has been kind of not so good today. It's high and i can completely feel it. I think all the stress i have put on myself has been affecting it. On a positive note though i had some pineapple for breakfast, then some cottage cheese, tomatoes, and avocado for lunch with an apple for dessert. I'm getting ready to workout and then eat a healthy dinner and watch a movie. yay!

No comments: