Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blah...

I woke up to my alarm clock this morning at around 8. I hit the snooze for about 45 minutes until i couldn't anymore cause i felt the uneasiness of a low blood sugar. Barely awake and hardly able to function i squeezed the glucose gel into my mouth and started taking deep breaths waiting for the feeling of normalcy to creep back into my body. It was 37 this morning, which is pretty low. My day has been pretty blah since then. my stomach has been all messed up today, which is nothing really unusual. I have just kind of felt gross all day. I have just been in bed. I've been productive but it has all been through emailing, and getting information on my chicago stuff. Since i have a laptop i decided that i really didn't need to go anywhere with it. I think i might walk to starbucks here in a little bit though. I'm really just trying to do everything i can so i don't have to sit down and pay bills or do laundry, which are probably two of my least favorite things to do. ugh!! i just feel so gross today. blah...

No comments: