Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oh my goodness!!!!!

It has been a while, i know i know. I have been getting crap from all of you for not writing on here!!! just kidding. Honestly i really don't even have a good reason why i haven't written on here. Just lazy, i guess. I have been feeling a little bit better lately. I was going through some rough patches not really knowing physically what was wrong with me. Everything was making me sick and making me feel bad. it's a little better now though. i think the conclusion may have come to be chrone's disease. At this point i would actually welcome that verdict just for the simple fact of knowing what is the matter.

So, i kind of spent this weekend lost in my thoughts about my life and i have come to the conclusion that i hate doing that. i do it all the freaking time too. I get in these moods where all i do is analyze and after i analyze for so long all i come up with is that i over analyze. I've decided that life, love, and all my happiness is gonna be whatever it is gonna be. No matter if i spend hours upon hours obsessing about it or if i just wing it. It's gonna end up the same way. Some no more analyzing for me... yeah right. I know that is what you all were thinking!!!! I'm really gonna try though.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just letting go and telling God to figure this out and you will play along is the only way to analyze the situation.