Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Hard Lesson

 i am just so pissed off today and i know why but i hate it when i get this mad over things i can not change. For instance, my blackberry is not charging for some reason. i don't even use the phone anymore but i was gonna sell it and it somehow sensed that i was gonna sell it and just stopped working. i found myself literally cussing at this stupid machine that wasn't gonna work either way.  It makes me realize that i'm not mad at the blackberry i am just taking it out on the poor thing. I'm mad because i get so worked up over people. people that shouldn't even matter but they know exactly how to push all my buttons. i get so mad at these people and they are just going about their day without a care in the world. i get so mad at people that claim to be your friend, claim to care about you but then in the same breath forget who you are like you never mattered to them in the first place. ugh! it really makes me want to punch things.  then i find it so hard to quit talking to them.  Why can't i just let people go? Why can't i just cut someone out of my life if they obviously are not good for me and bring me down time and time again. Ugh Ugh Ugh!

this had nothing to do with diabetes, i just needed to vent before i exploded.

No comments: