Thursday, March 13, 2008

I didn't think it could get any better

So I was visiting my local starbucks this morning and i really didn't think my experiences at starbucks could get any better but today my friend was great. I walked up and ordered my tea and the girl behind the counter asked if I had ever added any flavors to my tea? Now this was something i had never thought of. She proceeded to let me know that the vanilla was quite delightful. I said what the heck, I'll give it a try. I said you only live once, right? With a little chuckle to follow. It was so magnificent. My first sip was like jumping in to a pool of chocolate or something equivalent. I'm sure I can think of a better analogy but that was the first that came to mind. Speaking of analogies. This girl refered to one of her friends like cookie dough last night. Like the first couple of bites are really tasty and leaving you with wanting more but after you've eaten half the roll your stomach hurts and all you want to do is throw up. I thought it was one of the most brilliant things ever spoken and I completely intend to use it for everyone that is in my life that fits that description.

My blood sugar was 135 this morning which is really good, especially cause most of the time my morning sugars are high! I'm actually gonna start exercising today. Now, I am aware that i say this everyday, but i am actually gonna do it today. I've started this new thing. Also, I am aware that i start something new almost everyday but it's all about trial and error, just trying to find out what is best for me! Anyway, this is the new thing I'm starting. Once a day I can have something that is not that healthy for me. For example, if i want a cupcake i'm gonna eat a cupcake. That means though that for the rest of the day I really have to be strick on what i eat. no more sodas at work, no more late night snacking. It has been working pretty well actually. Granted it's really only been one day and I cheated a tiny bit but...well maybe i'll be trying something new soon.

I have come tothe conclusion that my body is at war with itself. right now i think that my skin is winning, you know what i take that back cause i got sunburned the other day. lets see, i guess it would be my brain cause that is the only thing that is working right. obviously my pancreas is pretty much done for. my stomach is all messed up, i can't eat any artificial sugar cause it makes me really sick. ironic huh? my heart is just too big and too open so it gets hurt all the time by stupid boys and people that like to take advantage of something real. my skin is burned. i need glasses cause my eyes are getting worse. I wish that everything in my body could talk and they had conversations. I should write a play or something with that scenario. Ok I'm off to start my day! whew that was long!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, i know that i say it a lot, but I am very proud of you. I know that you have about 500 million things going on right now, and for you to take the time out of your day and call to see what is going one with me, is worth more than you will ever know. I try to check your blog ever day, and have read everything you have written. So remember I am checking up on you. Thank you for trying to keep me positive when I don't see any reason to be. You are amazing, and I love you to no end.