Monday, January 21, 2008

I think i have a fever

oh yes!!! once again i feel the sickness coming on! It is actually a blessing i guess that i can tell when i'm getting sick. This way there is no element of surprise. My whole body hurt tonight. I was so grumpy at work. I'm sure all of my tables hated me. The feeling was mutual believe me. There was this one table though that was so awesome. They were british and I totally wanted to sit and chat with them. I wanted to talk in a british accent too!! There is also this gut that i work with, he will be called the opossum for this blog. Mainly because i hate opossums and they are scary and very mean looking, just like this guy. I really don't have a story to go along with the opossum. I just don't like him and he made my night very unenjoyable. Ok, so tomorrow is the day that i will get up when i am supposed to!!! Tomorrow is the start of really getting up! I guess i better go to sleep then...

No comments: