Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thoughts

So... I have been slacking some on taking care of myself. It seems like I complain about this like every second of everyday and i feel like everyone is thinking when is she gonna get the hang of this. To be honest I don't think I ever will, and I don't think I'm supposed to. My mom used to say that this wil eventually become like brushing your teeth. Honestly there are still days sometimes that i forget to brush my teeth so that statement really doesn't help me out much. you know how when you try to walk in water there is a slight resistance? That is how i feel all the time. Everything I do. Everyday. I feel like there is a slight resistance. It takes just a little bit more energy, a little more strength, a little more patience, just a little more in general.

Good News: I got the flyers done today for the support group. I have a really nice place to have it and I'm super stoked!!!!

No comments: