Monday, January 28, 2008

Wine

I personally really like wine. I know that having Diabetes doesn't really grant me all the wishes that I would like but I'm never gonna give up wine. I don't drink it everyday but there is such an awesomeness, which should be a word if it isn't already, in drinking a glass of wine over good conversation or a really nice meal. I am doing neither of those at the moment as I sit here drinking my glass. My reasoning, thinking about love. Ok, just a side note, I just typed the word "about" but i spelled it, "abooout." When I read it I totally pronounced it with a canadian accent. It really made me chuckle to myself. Anyway, I swear love is about the most messed up feeling. A close second is waking up from a really bizarre dream. I'm talking about the ones that seem so freaking real. Like so real you start second guessing if you really gave birth to a baby kitten in the middle of the night. Like you wake up, rub your eyes and literally say out loud, " Did that happen? No. There is no way... did it? Is the kitten in here some where?" You start looking around the room. Then you realize it was just one of those messed up dreams. I hate that feeling. Love is a messed up feeling just like that!!! Just the love that hurts though. The kind that keeps you up at night making you hate that person only because you can not stop loving them. The happy love is great. You never hear anyone saying how messed up of a feeling that is. You never hear someone say,"man I woke up this morning and my boyfriend had put a rose on my pillow with a note that said good morning beautiful on it. There was a trail of hershey kisses leading to a brand new puppy that was already potty trained. Sometimes he makes me so mad!!! I mean he makes me feel like I want to pull my hair out. He even held my hair back when I was throwing up from too much wine. Went to church with me and he EVEN told my mom she looked very pretty. I mean what kind of a man is he?" You never hear anyone say bad things about that kind of love. I woulld welcome that kind of love. I mean who doesn't like hershey kisses? I had a guy come up to me tonight and he was at least ten feet from me and I knew. I KNEW he was gonna hit on me. I wanted to just say, " STOP! Before you say anything I really don't think you want to use the energy to try and pick me up cause I know that I would really rather use my energy to watch this tv show than say no to you." I am too nice though so I just smiled and politely said no. The story of my life.

No comments: