Thursday, November 29, 2007

Disappointed

Ok I happen to know that there are poeple that read my blog everyday and I also happen to know that some of those people can be very witty. So, my question is why haven't i had one response to my request to help me with finding new names for my high and low blood sugars. I'm just gonna have to go ahead and be honest here and say I'm a little disappointed!!!!! my blood sugars are pretty steady right now, which is good. I am so proud of myself cause I have been doing so great at working out!!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Holly's Rants said...

Ok, Girlfriend...

I'm a Jackson Browne fan, you know. How about "Runnin' On Empty" for the low blood sugar counts. I'll have to think about the one for a high blood sugar. (Course you could go with a Whitney Houston song for the high ones. I hear she's high on something all the time: so, how about "Whitney's in the house").

I'll think more on it. Definitely going to read the book, though! Promise!

Love you!!!