Sunday, November 25, 2007

Starbucks

I am totally in love with Starbucks. It is one of my favorite places on earth. Just imagine my excitement being in a starbucks on Michigan Avenue on my break from teaching little kids how to manage and deal with their diabetes, looking at a picture of my toy yorkshire terrier in my totally amazing apartment. It makes me giddy just thinking about it. I can't wait!! ok, enough of my daydreaming. Starbucks is just such an awesome place. The chai tea captivates me as i watch the different people walk out with their little pieces of heaven in styrofoam cups. The music is so soothing it just makes me want to sink into a plush, over sized chair. Which they have there. Who cares that it is so ridiculously over priced. If it brings me even a moments sense of goodness, i'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it and pay whatever they want, no questions asked. I got my tea for free today because they couldn't break a hundred dollar bill. I was just so thankful. That is the only word that I can think of. Thankful that my world is a tiny bit better because of my wonderful friends at starbucks!!!! I hope that everyone finds there moment of goodness today...

No comments: