Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hmmm....

Well today has been better. I guess that is all i can say. I wish that i could write on here that everything is great and awesome but it's just not. This is the toughest I think it has been since really deciding to better myself. Physically today has been pretty good. I have had this weird feeling in my body all day long but it isn't really a bad feeling just strange. Emotionally I haven't cried today which I think is a good thing. I found myself alone in my thoughts a lot today which is also a good thing. Not only was I really sick this past week but my thoughts were all cloudy and so unclear. Clarity is such a beautiful thing. I wish I had more of it, more often. Well I guess that is all I have today. I knew this road would be hard when i chose to take it and I knew that there would be times of absolute madness and i chose to take it anyway. I know in my heart there will come a day when I can just breathe with ease and think wow look how far I've come...

No comments: