Monday, November 5, 2007

Super Sick

Man oh man...I AM SICK!! It is just awful. I mean I have been really sick before like deathly ill but i feel like my body has just been thrown around like a rag doll. I cried today,well it was more like sobbed. I'm not really sure if i have ever cried like that before. I just really really felt defeated. My diabetes got the best of me and I was over it. I think that I am really good with words but somehow i just can't figure out the way to explain how i physically feel sometimes. It's awful. its almost like the feeling you get when you are running and you feel like your legs are gonna give out and each breath you take is just another struggle to take the next breath. The feeling of almost to the point of passing out, but trying to hang on. The feeling that everyone of your nerve endings are like fireworks constantly going off for hours. The little stabs of pain hurt so bad i twitch. Every muscle is sore and stiff. The cold chills are rough, and the fevers make me feel like my skin is on fire. I just couldn't do it today. I was down for the count. I lost this round and in my heart i feel today that i will probably lose the match as well...

No comments: