Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Early!!!

It is almost 6:00 a.m. here in good old florida. I am trying to get up earlier cause i feel like so much time is wasted by sleeping in. Even if I get up at around 10:00, which is like four hours earlier than what I was getting up at, i still feel that there could be so much more to do. Even if it is to watch cartoons with lila. listening to her laugh makes me so happy and I would miss it if I slept in. Doing yoga and breathing slowly in and out for twenty minutes is one of the best things I have ever thought of doing. I don't know why but it is such a sense of peace. I could have a low or a high blood sugar but when i am in that place I don't have diabetes. I have no problems at all. All i feel is every inhale and every exhale. Speaking of low and high blood sugar, my mom and I were trying to come up with some different names to call them. For example, if i was having a low i could say, "I'm having circus show right now." or if i was having a high i could say, "well i have to go into the office today" so I'm not to happy about that. Fun stuff like that. Anyway, we haven't found anything really awesome yet. So, help me out. Put your thinking caps on and give me some ideas! Thanks!

No comments: