Friday, February 1, 2008

Cinderella

I was reading in my bible study the other morning and I was so freaking emotional. It was like I would read a paragraph and a little piece of my heart would hurt with everything that was said. It was good though cause it is stuff that I really think I was meant to deal with and for so long I have just pushed it away. This time here in Florida is something that i think I am gonna look back on and really cherish even though right now I am totally hating it. There was this one thing that really hit me hard. The author wrote that what a lot of women don't realize is that God is the ultimate prince charming and so many women have forgot that she is cinderella. That just hit me so hard cause I am cinderella in a lot of ways. I have had anything but the perfect life and I have turned to so many other things to make me feel like a princess and really when I think about it, God has been the onlly one to make me still believe in that kind of love. No matter what my past has been or no matter what my future will hold. God will always be that prince charming holding my true, pure heart in his hands saying I'm here for you and everything is going to be ok.

No comments: