Thursday, February 28, 2008

Working Blows!!!

I wondered when someone was gonna actually say something about me not writing on here!!! Thank you emily!! I have been so busy!! I have been working my butt off! I haven't had a day off in almost two weeks, but I'm making a lot of money so that is good. Yes, I am checking my blood sugar, and yes I am taking my medicine. I am even eating right, although I did have a cadbury egg today because it just looked so delicious. I almost got some peeps too but I decided not to for the simple fact that they make green ones now and I think that is just wrong. I'm doing good though. I had a manicure and pedicure this morning, ran some errands and had a salad at lunch. I have to work again tonight, but I have the whole weekend off!!! I'm going to the beach!!!

No comments: