Tuesday, February 19, 2008

lets just finish off with a bang!!

So lets have a recap of my day. Woke up, wait I take that back I haven't sleep yet. I'm getting pretty good at that. Went to Starbucks, had my tea. I burnt my tongue on it this morning. I was a little too overzealous. Umm, ran some errands went and ate luch with my mom. Went to the movies and abided by every state law. came home talked on the phone for about four hours, by the way my cell phone bill last month was $270. Ate some really fattening chicken and potatoes. Put on my work out clothes but never made it to the gym. Took my insulin all day but not my blood sugar. All in all i think i hit one out of the park today, and by that i mean totally did everything that i am not supposed to do. Hmmm, I did get to talk to a lot of people that I love very much so that was a great part of the day, and I can't hate on the burning hot tea cause it was still delicious. Well I guess I can just call it a loss and move on to tomorrow. Have a good night, see you in the morning!

No comments: