Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

So... It's Valentine's Day, which sucks. I like to call it Stupid Cupid Day. It's just lame. There is too much pressure to get someone a gift and be romantic. If you want to be romantic how about do it on a day when 50 million other people aren't doing it. I am a hopeless romantic though so as i sat in starbucks this morning I daydreamed of my cute neighbor friend, I use the term friend loosely cause in all reality all he knows about me is that I like his hands, would walk in and decide to adore me forever. He didn't show up though. As i was sipping my tea though a realization hit me, as they all do in my morning tea times with the starbucks crew. I realized that I will know that i have found true love when I am in Chicago and my boyfriend gets up before me goes out into the windy, cold, freezing, snowy, morning and walks a block to the nearest starbucks to get me my tea. That is love!!! I hope everyones day is filled with lots of love!!!

No comments: