Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hats off to me!!

I woke up at eight this morning. took my blood sugar. It was high so I gave my self some insulin and then went to starbucks for me tea. While I was there I called my girl that waxes my eyebrows and she said she could see me right away and give me a facial!!! It was fantastic. I then went shoping. It has been a pretty freaking good day so far. I hate saying that cause as soon as I do something is going to go wrong. I said it anyway though! I don't really understand why it has to be so hot in Florida. I mean i really feel like people that live here would be ten percent happier if it wasn't so hot. Even early in the morning it's hot. I'm surprised that there are overweight people that live here. Sweating is like an all day thing for me. I don't even use the phrase, "I'm sweaty" anymore cause it would be always stating the obvious. My facial this morning was so nice though. She started and I was all relaxed then she put this thing over my face that shot hot steam at me. I was like you've got to be kidding me???? I'm already steamed up enough. I can guarentee that my pores were already open cause it is so hot here!!!! I have this problem of laughing at very inappropriate times. I really can't help it. At the doctors office when he is telling me something very important, in the middle of a movie when everyone is silent, when i'm having a deep meaningful conversation with someone, and today in the middle of my facial. It is all quiet and serene with music playing in the back round. It was very nice, but then all of the sudden this new song came on and it was like indians calling cattle or something. It was crazy and just completely unexpected. It's hard not to laugh at that sort of stuff, you know? Well anyway I'm gonna go have lunch maybe do some laundry or something.

1 comment:

Emily N said...

Ok Erin, This is me kicking your butt. Where are all the posts you were going to be writing? I want to read about your morning tea. Actually what I really want to read about is whether or not you're checking your blood sugar. Which you better be doing ALL THE TIME. I mean it. Love ya.