Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A new thing

Ok so I'm gonna start something new and hopefully it will get me where I want to be on my diabetes path. I'm gonna start using this as my journal everyday. Just kind of a recap of how my day went diabetes wise. What I ate, how I felt and stuff like that. So here is where all of you that read this come in. Kick my butt if I don't do it. Comment to me. Make me feel bad. I won't hold it against you, I promise. I mean you don't have to be mean about it or anything. You know just a reminder that I forgot to put in my entry for the day. So this is the start of it... I haven't slept at all cause there was a lot on my mind last night. I went to starbucks and got my tea. Umm, I haven't checked my blood sugar yet and it is almost 11. I have a crazy idea that it is gonna be high. I know its a bad start, but i will get better. I'm pretty pumped about this idea, I think it's gonna help me a lot.

No comments: