Monday, September 24, 2007

Good Weekend

Well this weekend was pretty good. I finally got out of the rv!!! yah!! it really wasn't that bad, but I just needed my space! I am so thankful though to my parents and family. I have made such a turn around in my life and it feels so good. I have never lasted a month with trying to be healthy and do things right. Ok well now on to the bad stuff. Last night I couldn't sleep and I just got this hunger craving I wanted to eat everything in the whole house. The worst part is that I really wanted sugar. I didn't eat any sugar but i did eat some crackers, a granola bar, and a piece of pizza. I was kind of bummed that i slipped a little bit but I took insulin for what I ate and had a good workout this morning. I guess i am just ok right now. I'm neither good nor bad. I guess I'm just kind of bored. Once I find a job it will get better i think. I need to keep myself busy cause when I have nothing to do, I just eat!! Hope everyone's weekend went fantastic!!!