Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh what a morning!

I woke up this morning at 7 again. I need to be getting up at 6, but everytime my alarm goes off i push snooze. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it!! My blood sugar was almost 400 too. I expect it to be high in the mornings and plus I have been sick, so I guess that is why. Who knows, right? I could have had a nightmare that scared me, sending out some unknown hormone that spiked it up! I never really know, but I'm doing the best I can, I'm checking everything and taking my medicine, so it's just a trial and error period. I am definitely on a freaking roller coaster of emotions. One minute I will be so happy and proud of myself and then the next minute I'm crying feeling like a failure. I don't know. It's only been three weeks and I have come a long way, so I guess I'm doing ok! On a lighter note, I love my siblings to death but the past three weeks have taught me some things. 1. I am totally not ready to have kids!! Babies are adorable, but so are little monkeys and I don't need one of those. 2. I have realized that I am a pretty patient person, but when I have reached my point, i have to make myself stop and breathe so I don't go all crazy on everyone. 3. I may need to be put in jail or some kind of facility like that because the thought has crossed my mind of just punching one or more of them in the face. Last, Lila is perfect. She will never do wrong in my eyes!. Sure my eardrums start to bleed when she screams, but the dimple in her cheek when she smiles makes everything al better! That's it for now. I hope everyone is having a great day that is a start to a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Oh the joys or little ones. I think this may turn out to be a good idea, it's always good to talk about things. Like i said before the rollercoaster has begun... I'm here when you need anything...

Brandy Leigh said...

Hitting the snooze.....man to I feel you there :)

Emily N said...

you can have kids - you'll just have to have a girl.