Monday, October 15, 2007

Do Blondes have more fun?

Ok, I'm gonna take a short break from the life of a diabetic for this entry. I am getting my hair cut soon and I'm going short. I really want it to be just like Jennifer Annistons hair on season eight of friends. I'm really contemplating taking a dvd into the hair salon with me. Anyway, i was talking about the color with my aunt and uncle and they said that being blonde is a totally different world. Not that they would personally know cause they are both brunette. Come to think of it why was i even listening to them? Just kidding. I really am thinking about doing it though. I want some feedback. Send me a shout!! Holla!! I don't really know what came over me in those last two sentences. I guess it is the hip hop dancer in me. Oh!! I don't think I have explained this yet. I have decided that I am gonna master the craft of hip hop dancing. I really think that when I was born God knew. He just knew that I was meant to get up, get down, and all around with hip hop. So, I'm gonna take some lessons although I'm not sure how much I need. I don't want to brag or anything, but it has been said that i have some mad skills. Dance skills my friends and I'm really not afraid to show them!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Bart & Beth said...

You are cracking me up!