Friday, October 12, 2007

Finger Pricking

Here is something that I don't understand. My fingers must be totally mutated cause I can prick anyone of my fingers and get no blood at all. I'll prick the same finger a milometer away from the previous pricking and it squirts blood like I have hit a major artery. It's so strange. Finger pricking sucks by the way. You know how when you go to the doctor for a check up and you are thinking i can pee in a cup, i can get a flu shot, just please no finger pricking. The nurses at the doctors office also have a way of finding the one spot that will hurt the most. They also milk your finger like they are milking a cow if there is no blood coming out. I had two low sugars today and they sucked. I found myself sweating and shaking in my bed this morning. You think its awful to wake up to an alarm clock? Try waking up to the feeling of complete confusion, shaking, cold sweats, and wanting to eat and eat and eat. Its not too cool. Anyway, I'm just bitching about the glorious life of a diabetic.

No comments: