Monday, October 8, 2007

Just Dance

So last might i was totally pumped and motivated about kicking ass and taking names with my life.

Well... I STILL AM!!!!! I'm so ready to make my life worth living. I really need to find a job. I'm almost getting bored. More than anything though I want some money. I woke up today with a bad attitude. I will admit it, i was a sour puss. I wish I could put some songs on here cause there are some songs that i listen to everyday that would make anyone want to dance. That is gonna be my new motto. I'm gonna dance! In all aspects of my life. I mean if you think about it dancing can be theraputic. It can be healing. It is good exercise. It releases tension, and lets all be honest here it's just plain fun! I encourage everyone to dance at some point today. Whether it's a slow dance with someone else, or just a little jig of your own. Get up off the couch and shake it like a rockstar! Love you guys!

No comments: