Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired

I had a low blood sugar at about three this morning. It was a bad one too. The hunger was not that bad cause I was pretty sleepy but the cold sweats and the shakes were really bad for some reason. When I say the shakes and the sweats it makes me sound like a drug addict. I think its funny. Well not much to say today except I'm kind of tires from the endless life of diabetes. I just hate having diabetes. I think I could say that everyday and it never get old. I'm going to see a counselor tomorrow and I have been trying to come up with every excuse not to go. I know it will be good for me but there is just something inside me that is saying if I go to this session it will be a definite that I'm kind of messed up. I know its ridiculous. I started my period today which explains the highs and lows alternating every five minutes. I'm emotional as well. Oh the trials and tribulations of my life!

No comments: