Sunday, October 7, 2007

Screw This!!

I'm listening to this song called Shine right now. It is by a woman named Laura Izibor. The first line is "Wake up one morning you realize, your life is one big compromise. You ask yourself there's got to be more than what I'm living for. You ask yourself there's got to be something else, something more. Well let the sun shine on your face. Don't let your life go to waste. Now is the time, got to make up your mind. Let it shine on you."

I got to thinking and you know what? I will be damned if this is gonna take me over. I am gonna make up my mind to fight this with everything that I have, not half ass like I have been doing. It's finally time for me to step up and be that strong person that everyone knows I am. I'm not gonna let this control me anymore. So, what if i have diabetes and so what If eat food just to throw it up. So what if I have a lot of issues because my biological father decided to not be a part of my life. So what if my boyfriend cheated on me. Shit happens. I've been knocked down by life quite a few times, but it's time for me to stand up, take the hit and move forward.

There is so much more that I will live for.

No comments: