Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!!!!!!

So today is Halloween! Probably the worst holiday for diabetics. It is marked on all of our calendars as "The Day of Doom." I mean seriously as if it isn't hard enough to stay away from all that yummy chocolate and gooey goodness. Someone decided to mark a day where it is given out for FREE!!! 1. Candy is amazing on any day. 2. Free candy is like getting a puppy with a diamond ring around his neck, and a pair of car keys in his mouth. Ok, free candy is nowhere near as good as that, but it is still really good. Can you just imagine if you got a puppy with a diamond ring and keys to a new car? I think I would pee in my pants!!! I know that people say that saying all the time for various emotions, but i really think I would literally pee in my pants. For one I have to go to the bathroom all the time anyway and for two the sheer excitement of this event really happening would disable any bodily function!! Who knows maybe instead of peeing my pants I would just start spitting everywhere. I can't really say cause i've never come across this situation. Well of course yesterday was such a great amazing day, so naturally today was...well it was just shit. There is no other way to explain it. My blood sugar was high all day. Mainly cause I drank a mountain dew and had a mini snickers. Ok well I had a mini snickers, a mountain dew and a mini butterfinger. ok actually that was a lie. I had all that before and some skittles, goobers, and raisinettes. It's free candy people!! Don't judge me. Oh crap!! I had some hershey kisses too. They had caramel in them. Those things are so freaking good. I don't care who you are those things are good. Needless to say I might have had a little too much candy. I did eat a sugar free worther's original though. That has to count for something. I can feel it now though. My blood sugar is high and I'm feeling kind of crappy, but it's going down. I'm feeling better. I can't really complain cause i got to eat some candy and I new the consequences. My "Day of Doom," was well worth it.

Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments: