Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunshine and Rainbows

This made me cry, but it also made me smile. The thought of giving up just doesn't sound that great anymore. Thank you Ed.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world
ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and
nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and
keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or
nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't
about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can
get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take
and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and
get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to
take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you
ain't where you are because of him, or her, or
anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're
better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter
what. No matter what happens. You're my son, you're my
blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you
start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a
life." ~Rocky Balboa~

No comments: