Thursday, October 18, 2007

PMS

You know I was thinking about this whole PMS thing and it really made me upset with Eve for taking a bite out of that apple. Can you just imagine how she felt after eating it. She had to deal with feeling all bloated and cranky for a whole week each month!!! Food cravings and being emotional about everything!! When I am on my period I find myself crying at the smallest of things like today for instance. I was driving home from work and my phone rang. Well, I couldn't get to it in time and I just completely lost it. I was like, Why??????? Why can't I just find my phone in time??????? Tears were streaming down my face, I was taking the double deep breath. You know the one were you are crying so hard you start to take a deep breath and in the middle of the first one you have to take another one. Why can't I just find the freaking phone??????? I calmed down and made it home ok Don't even get me started on how whack my blood sugars are during my period too. Those blood sugars shouldn't even count i mean they just shouldn't be aloud to be in the mix of them all. I really hate the suprise attack period too. You go into the restroom on a beautiful afternoon, and surprise!!! You are totally unprepared. Somehow you forgot to time everything out to the last minute. You haven't stocked up on tissues, chocolate or sad love movies. It always comes at the most inconvienent time too. When you are on a first date or in the middle of a test. I bet that when Eve had her first dose of PMS she was like, " Awwwww, maaaannn!!!! That is a decision I wish I could take back!!!"

No comments: