Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Take a step back

Sometimes you really just have to take a step back and realize that something greater than you is gonna take over. My mom has been trying to tell me that I really need to just say, "You know what God. I can't do this. I give this to you." Well I really did that today. There was a lot going on in my heart and head and I simply just said, "Here I am taking a step back. I'm giving this to you. Help me. Help me in any way that I need." Well I'm glad to say that right now at this very moment I feel like I can do anything. I'm not completely there. I mean it wasn't like I said these words and the heavens parted and everything in my life is now perfect. For the first time though, I really feel that every single broken piece of my heart that was on the floor is being swept up. Now it is time to put thost pieces back together. I know there will always be little chips of my heart that i will never find or get back, but those chips are what make me who I am and more importantly who i know i never want to be.

No comments: